Tuesday 17 July 2018

My Favourite Summer Fragrances

Hi everyone,

I would like to shaire with you some of my favourite fragrances to wear during the summer months.


Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey
This is one of my sweeter summer fragrances, but I absolutely adore this scent from Jo Malone. The Nectarine Blossom & Honey cologne is a delight to use during the spring/ summer months as its a delicate, sweet fruity fragrance that smells delicious.


Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt
This is a more of a beachy fragrance, and if I'm honest I'n not usually a fan of beachy scents. But the Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne is an exception, as its so light and refreshing; and it doesn't automatically scream spring or summer. This is the fragrance I reach for when I fancy wearly a lighter scent.


Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP
This is a lovely, light floral fragrance, which is gorgeous to wear during the warmer months. Its also has a slightly more pronounced daisy scent compared to the EDT.


Fresh Sugar Lychee EDP
This is a gorgeous sweet floral fragrance, which is also refreshing to wear during the spring and summer months. Even though this is a sweet fragrance, its also quite light to wear.







No comments:

Post a Comment