Tuesday 10 July 2018

Juvia's Place Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently made a couple of purchases from Juvia's Place, as I thought it would be nice to start adding a bit colour into my eyeshadow collection; as I only have a few colourful eyeshadows in my collection.



The Douce Palette
This is the Douce palette, and this was the first palette by Juvia's Place that I purchased. What appealed to me about this palette was how wearable the colours were, even though it is a more muted colourful palette. This palette is ideal for someone who is just starting to branch out into more colourful looks (like me).



The Magic Palette
This is the Magic palette, and this is the palette were I think I can personally have a bit more fun with colour while at the same time still make it wearable. I enjoy the face that I can have do just a basic neutral look or slowly build up my confidence and go for a very bright, colourful look. I also like the amount of variations of looks that I can do with this palette.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the amount of colour variations that I have been able to add to my eyeshadow collection. I also really like how reasonable priced these palettes are in the UK. If wanted to purchase Juvia's Place in the UK I brought mine from an online retailer called 'London Loves Beauty'.

No comments:

Post a Comment