Tuesday 19 June 2018

Review: Body Shop Seaweed Cleansing Gel

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Seaweed cleansing gel as part of my evening skincare routine for the past couple of months.




The Seaweed cleansing gel from the 'Body Shop' is ideal for anyone who has oily/ combination skin, and who is also looking for a cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of any of its natural oils.

I have been using the Seaweed cleansing gel for the past couple of months, and I have been pleasently surprised by how much I'm enjoying using it, as I don't usually get on well with the cleansers from the 'Body Shop'. Its also a cleanser that is aimed at who has oily/ combination skin, but it also isn't harsh on the skin unlike some cleansers I have tried in the past.

Claims
- Rebalances moisture levels
- Oil free & soap free
- Effectively removes impurities
- Leaves a shine free matte finish
- Mineral rich seaweed from Roaring Water Bay, Ireland
- Refreshes skin
- Suitable for oily/ combination skin

This cleansing gel has a lightweight consistency and it foams up nicely. It also has a lovely, light refreshing fragrance. Once this cleanser has been rinsed off using warm water, it leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed, and also a tiny bit hydrated.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this cleansing gel as part of my evening skincare routine, and I actually think I prefer this to the Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment