Tuesday 26 June 2018

My Favourite Evening Scents

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you a few of favourite scents which I love to wear during my evenings out or special occasions, and these fragrances are a lot stronger than what I usually wear during the day.


Armani Si EDP




The Armani Si EDP is my top go-to fragrance for an evening out, as its sweet and it also has a warmth too it, but it isn't overpowering. It also dries down lovely. If I do need a top up on my evening out then I will take out my rollerball of this fragrance, as its more portable and handbag friendly.

Jo Malone Dark Amber & Gingerlily


The Jo Malone Dark Amber and Gingerlily is more of a richer and darker scent compared to the Armani Si EDP. But it does also have a warmth too it due to the amber note.

YSL Mon Paris EDP


The YSL Mon Paris is the more fruity one of the three fragrances. This is a sweet perfume, but its a more mature sweetness. The notes for Mon Paris are peony accord, white musk, Datura accord and patchouli essence.



No comments:

Post a Comment