Tuesday 1 May 2018

'Project Use it Up' 2017 Finale

Hi everyone,

My 'Project Use it Up' for 2017 has finally come to an end, and I think overall I have managed to very successful with this years 'Project Use it Up'. In this post I'm going to go through the products I've used up, and also the dates in which I finished using these products up. I'm also going to be doing a 'Project Use it Up' 2017 empties in a seperate blof post.


Products That I Have Used Up


L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

5 Avon Shower Gels
Blistex Mediplus Lip Balm
Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Face Mask
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne 30ml
3 Deluxe Body Lotions & 1 Mini Body Lotion
Milkshake Leave in Conditioner
M&S Lily of the Valley Shower Gel
Ragdale Hall Lavender Oil Pillow Mist
Clarins Jolie Rouge Lipstick in 'Pink Sugar'
Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Cologne 30ml
L'Oreal Expert Intense Repair Hair Mask
Bastiste Sweetie Dry Shampoo
2 Dove Shower Gels
3 Full Size Body Lotions
Molten Brown Templetree Body Wash
Lancome Lip Lover 316 (mini)
No.7 High Shine Lip Crayon in 'Pink' (mini)
No.7 High Shine Lip Crayon in 'Nude' (mini)
Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Face Mask
Moroccan Oil Light 25ml

Products That I Have Decluttered


Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm (turned)

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation 
Lancome Lip Lover 316 Full Size (Had to declutter due to using it while having a cold sore)

Total amount for products that I have used is £276

Total amount for products that I have decluttered is £57

I'm having a year off doing 'Project Use it Up', as I want to see how well I can do just by naturally using products up.

No comments:

Post a Comment