Tuesday 30 May 2017

Review: Argan Secret Miracle Masque

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Argan Secret Miracle Masque for a good few months, so I thought I would share my thoughts on what I think about it with you.



The Argan Secret Miracle Masque is a lightweight hair mask that actually packs a punch. I use this hair mask once a week just to give my hair a little TLC. Because my hair is fine, but there's lots of it I use two pumps of the Argan Secret Miracle Masque and I leave it on for around 5-10 minutes. This leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and conditioned. It also leaves my hair smelling like a fruit cocktail.

Claims
- A reconstructing hair cocktail preventing and repairing damage
- Leaves hair feeling silky, more manageable and moisturised with improved lustre and sheen
- Argan oil infused delivery system
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes
- Free from parabans and propylene glycol
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- Smells gorgeous

Overall, I'm thoughly impressed with this hair mask, as its really moisturised and also a little bit goes a really long way. I'd definatly recommend you trying this mask if you get the chance. They do offer this hair mask in a smaller sachet for you to sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment