Tuesday 23 May 2017

Collective MAC Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a fair bit of shopping at MAC, and all of this was purchased over a period of three months. My favourite place to shop for MAC is at the House of Fraser store in Manchester, as their customer service out does the service that I received from Selfridges by miles. I've always been made to feel welcome, and they also don't rush me even if I am a little undecided on what shades of products I want to purchase.




Lip Pencils
I have been intestested in trying out the MAC lip pencils for a while because I've that they have a creamy formula. The one on the left is a Pro Longwear lip pencil in the shade 'Good Timing', and the centre and the one of the right are just the standard lip pencils that MAC offer, and these are in the shades 'Edge to Edge' and 'Soar'. Both of the standard lip pencils are in the "my lips, but better" shades.


Eyeshadow Refill Pans
I usually buy the refill pans as they work out a little cheaper than buying the eyeshadow pots. The shades I have got in this duo are 'Steamy' and 'Fresh Water'. These apply to eyes really easily, and they are also able to blend out easily. 


Lip Scrubtious
These are the new lip scrubs from MAC, and I decided to get the one in 'Candied Nectar'. I had to buy this online as I funny feeling that it had sold out in stores. These lip scrubs have an oily texture to them once they have been applied to the lips, but they also have a gritty texture which is great if you need to give your lips a good scrub.

Lipsticks in 'Snob', 'Syrup', 'Plumful', 'Speed Dial' & 'Girl About Town'
Lipsticks
My MAC lipstick collection has somehow exploded over the past few months and I have no idea why. Over the past few months I have purchased five MAC lipsticks, which isn't like me. But I have found out that I prefer the more pinky-mauve shades on my lips, as my lips are natually quite pigmented. The shades I have purchased are 'Snob', 'Syrup', 'Plumful', 'Speed Dial' & 'Girl About Town'.





No comments:

Post a Comment