Wednesday 23 November 2016

Review: Pai Sea Aster & Wild Oak Instant Calm Redness Serum

Hi everyone,

I have been the Pai Sea Aster & Wild Oak Instant Calm Redness Serum ever since I had finished the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, & I must say that I'm really impressed with this serum because it does reduce redness overnight.




I use one pump of the Instant Calm Redness Serum after I have cleansed & toned my face, but before I go in with my Pai Rosehip Oil.

Claims
- Restores calm & confidence to reactive skin
- Reduces the appearance of redness caused by flushing & Rosacea by 27%
- Stimulates skins natural production of collagen & elastin to plump the skin & smooth appearance of lines
- Ultra calming Sea Aster actively inhibits the molecules that causes the skin to flare & strengthens surface blood vessels helping to alleviate redness
- Wild Oak is a natural anti-histermine & anti-inflammatory to help repair damaged skin, while Hyaluronic acid intensively hydrates skin to help maintain tone & suppleness

This is one serum which I would recommend if you have redness or Rosacea, because it does take the redness down a lot overnight. Its also a natural & cruelty free serum, so if your in need of a natural and cruelty free serum then it may be worth having a look into this.

Sorry this post has gone out a day later than usual, but I've had a minor scheduling problem which is why it didn't live yesterday as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment