Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover

Hi everyone,

I've been using the Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover for quite a bit now, and I thought I would give you my thoughts on it.




The Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover is a fantastic eye make up remover, not only because its gentle, but also because it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It also has the added benefit of protecting the eyelashes, and this is because it contains Arginine.

This is also a bi-phase eye make up remover, which means that you have to shake it up to combine both phases to make the product effective. Once the eye make up remover has been combined, just place some of it on a cotton pad and then place on the eye for around 10-15 seconds, and then just gently wipe away. This should get all of your make up off.

I was amazed at how gentle and effective this product was, because I was very cautious about using an eye make up remover in the past because of how sensitive my eyes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment