Tuesday 20 September 2016

Review: Soap & Glory 'Scrub Your Nose In It'

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you Soap & Glory's 'Scrub Your Nose In It', which is what I like to use when my nose get clogged or just a little bit dry.




Soap & Glory's 'Scrub Your Nose In It' is green in colour, has a thick but slightly gritty texture, as well as a subtle minty fragrance, which is actually quite refreshing once the product has been removed.

'Scrub Your Nose In It' is a physical and chemical exfoliator, which can be used either as a face scrub, face mask or nose mask.
- To use as a mask ~ Just apply to a damp face and leave on for around 5 - 10 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.
- To use as a nose mask ~ Apply to a damp nose and leave on for around 5 minutes, and then just remove using warm water.
- To use as a facial scrub ~ Apply to damp face, message in circular motions, then leave on for 2 minutes. To remove just rinse your face really well.

I only use this when my nose needs to be unclogged, but I do notice a difference once I have used this. Also, I prefer using this method rather than the nose strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment