Tuesday 29 December 2015

Best of 2015

Hi everyone,

Here it is, my final post for 2015; and its what I think has been the products that I have come across in 2015.

Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash
This is a lovely cleanser to use because its very refreshing, due to the mild peppermint fragrance. The cleanser itself has a thick consistency, and once water has been added too it, it foams up nicely. I don't usually go for frothy cleansers, as they usually dry out my skin, but this one leaves it feeling slightly moisturised once it has been rinsed off.

Murad Hydra-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
This has got to be one of the best night time moisturisers I've ever used, and a little bit goes a long way. It's great for the colder months of the year, because it is extremely hydrating. I would also recommend this moisturiser for anyone with dry skin, because it does hydrate the skin very well.


Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps
I love using the deep cleansing hand soaps all year round, as they help to prevent my hands from getting chapped due to the exfoliating particles. They also come in a range of fragrances, and they are brilliant to use especially in the colder months.

Aveeno Hand Cream
I adore this hand cream because it gets hydration into the hands like no other I have tried, and this is due to the Colloidial Oatmeal which is the active ingredient of the hand cream. Its really gentle, and suitable for all skin types. They also do a version of this that is suitable for really dry skin, and the packaging is in a dark, navy blue.


Lush Ocean Salt
This is an 'Oldie, but a goodie', as I used to use this face scrub during my teens, and I went through at least three pots of this before I stopped using it. I loved this, as its a harsher face scrub, and it has a lovely fresh lime scent. 

Aesop Camomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque
This is a lovely mask to use, which isn't harsh on the skin. I usually use this mask about once a week to help to give my skin a really good clear out. I actually prefer this mask to the original Glamglow mask, as its so much more gentle on the skin.


La Roche Posey Serozinc
This is a spray on toner that is ideal to use during mild acne breakouts, and I use this for a week every month just to calm down the breakouts. I'm not sure how the zinc helps to get rid of the acne, but it does work.

REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner
This is the toner I like to use when I do my deep cleansing facial routine on a Sunday. I like this toner because it is an astrigent, but isn't harsh on the skin. The scent of this is also lovely, because it has a really fresh herbal smell.

Soap & Glory 'Scrub Your Nose In It'
I like to use as a 20 minute nose mask, as it helps the pores on my nose from clogging up. I only use this once a fortnight, but it has made a difference.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum
This is a lovely lightweight serum bursting with hyluronic acid. If your skin is need of some hydration then it might be worth giving this a whirl, as it sinks into the skin straight away. Also, due to being a lightweight formula it isn't sticky once it has been applied.


Armani Diamonds Rose EDT
The Armani Diamonds Rose fragrance is a lovely light, fresh rose scent that is perfect for the warmer months of the year, or to wear on an everyday basis.

Fresh Sugar Lychee EDP Rollerball
The Fresh Sugar Lychee perfume is a gorgeous fruity fragrance, but its only very light. But, due to being a light fragrance I like to wear this during the Spring/ Summer months, as its a fresh fruity fragrance, which is gorgeous to wear during the day.


Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
I never used to be a fan of dry shampoo, but now I use it whenever I need to give my hair a bit of refreshment. I really enjoy the tropical scent from Batiste, as it has a really lovely coconut fragrance.

Burt's Bees Pear & Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
Not only does the fragrance of this lip balm smell delicious, but its exceptionally good at getting hydration back into the lips. Because it is so good I have three of these on the go, which isn't I usually do. It's also a natural, and lightweight lip balm that is lovely to use on an everyday basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment