Tuesday 24 November 2015

My Lip Care Saviours

Hi everyone,

During the month of February my lips went extremely dry and very sore. Because of this I was trying every lip product than would help to get my lips back to their natural state. It did take a while, but I've finally found what works best for me and it might also work for you.



Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is a brilliant product for getting rid of all the dry/ chapped skin from your lips. I like to use this before I apply my lip balm, as it actually makes the lip balm work a lot better.

Nuxe Riev de Miel Lip Balm
I use this at night as an intensive lip balm, and this is what stopped my lips from becoming extremely chapped and sore. This is a fantastic product to have; especially if your prone to dry/ chapped lips. Just make sure that you give you give them a good scrub before hand, as this will aid the lip balm in helping to get your lips back to normal.

The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter
This is what I like to use during the day to help my dry/ chapped lips; as its very light in texture, as well as being moisturising. Also, the scent of this is amazing, as it smells like a strawberry milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment