Tuesday 4 November 2014

Product Empties - October 2014


Hi everyone,

It's product empties time again, and it doesn't seem that long ago since I last did one of these.

Dove Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner
As much as I love the Dove hair care I really didn't like these; mainly because I got no volume at all from this range of products. So I won't be repurchasing these again in the future.

Korres Vanilla, Freesia & Lychee Shower Gel
This is another product that I wasn't overly fond of, mainly due to the fact that I had to use a lot of product to get a decent lather. The scent was okay, but nothing special. But I won't be buying it again.

The Body Shop Coconut Creamy Body Scrub
Now this is one product I really enjoy using, and I've already started my second tub of this. This is a gentle, but creamy scrub; and it does what its supposed to do. The scent is heavenly, and I will repurchase it again.

The Body Shop satsuma Body Butter
I'm not going to lie, but when I first started using this it took me a while to get used to the scent, as it smells ever so slightly different to the rest of the satsuma range. But, once I was over that I really started to enjoy the product; and I have already repurchased it ready for next Spring/ Summer.


Impulse True Love Body Fragrance
The scent of this is lovely, and I've gone through a few of these over the past couple of months. But, once I've ran out of it I won't be repurchasing it again, as I've found something much better.

The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel
The blueberry range was part of the limited edition summer collection at The Body Shop, and as much as I love the showe gels I really didn't like this one as the scent was a little artificial. I do have more to use, but once thats gone I won't be buying it again.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is really good stuff and I've already brought a fresh one. If you like sweet and girly scents you'll love this, as it has the Lush famous 'Snow Fairy' scent. I does a great job at getting rid of all the dry skin on the lips, and the best thing is you can lick it off afterwards; thats if you want too.

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil
This is one of the little minatures from the sampler kit from Aromatherapy Associates. I think I got two baths out of this, as much as I like the scent and as much as fills the bathroom; I don't think I'm going to purchasing a full size bottle as they are expensive for what they are.

Alterna Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Sample
I got this in my very first Sephora order, and I have to say that I really didn't like it; as I had to use a lot of product to give my hair good clean, but I also didn't get any volume from this. It also took a lot of product to lather up. So, this is another product that I won't be repurchasing.

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner Sample
I actually went through two lots of sample sachets of this product just to see if I would like it, and sadly it just isn't for me. It does cleanse the hair and gives it a bit of volume, but its nothing special. So, again this is another product that I won't be buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment