Tuesday 3 June 2014

Review: Origins Ginzing Moisturiser


Hi everyone,

This week I thought I'd review a moisturiser that I've been using for around months, and give you my thoughts about the moisturiser.


The Origins Ginzing moisturiser is a lightweight, oil free, gel-cream formula, and it does have an orange/ citrus fragrance. The Ginzing moisturiser is also formulated for all skin types, but its also a moisturiser that I would recommend to someone who is just starting to get a basic skin care routine in place.


The Ginzing moisturiser is a skin energy drink, and its formulated using the finest natural skin boosting ingredients such as Panax Ginseng and coffee bean, which helps to boost the hydration levels and radiance. It will leave the skin looking refreshed, revitalised; as well as having a natural healthy glow.


When I first started using this it took a while for my skin to get used to this moisturiser, but now my skin loves it. I like to use this moisturiser as part of my night time skin care routine.

Its a lovely moisturiser to use due to it being lightweight, and also like the gel-cream formula; and personally I think my skin prefers the gel-cream formulation of moisturisers. Also, a little bit goes a long way.

If you fancied trying this I'd recommend that you pick up a small sample first, just to see if your skin is fine with it; especially due to it having a fragrance to it. If you do get a sample, ask if you could enough for a week. That way you'll definitely know if its ideal for your skin type, and get a good enough idea of how your skin reacts with the moisturiser.


The Origins Ginzing Moisturiser currently retails for £23 in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment