Tuesday 10 June 2014

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask


Hi everyone,

I'd thought I would review for you a overnight mask that I have been using for around six months.

The Origins Drink Up Intensive mask has a thick consistency and it has a mango fragrance. The mask contains ingredients such as avocado, mango and Japanese seaweed, as well as hyaluronic acid.

The aim of the mask is to help the skin feel smoother and hydrated, and it does this by going deep into the skins layers and helping to improve the moisture levels from inside out. Due to the mask containing Japanese seaweed it will also help the skin not loose any hydration in the future, as well as slowing down the signs of premature ageing.

I've been using this mask on a twice weekly basis, and my skin seems to benefit a lot from this mask; as it isn't as dehydrated when I wake up in the morning after using this. Also, when I use this I find a little bit goes a long way.

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask currently retails at £22 in the UK


No comments:

Post a Comment