Tuesday 8 April 2014

Review: Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (new formula)



Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair has undergone a recent reformulation. The newly formulated Advanced Night Repair now has three new additional benefits compared to the original formula. All of these added benefits will help the skin in its overnight recovery.
They are:-
- Nightly Renewal
- Daily Prevention
- Intense Hydration

Nightly Renewal
The new formula of Advanced Night Repair now contains an exclusive ChronoluxCB technology, and this helps to support the natural synchronisation of the skins night time repair; so then the skin can renew its appearance at exactly the right time.

Daily Prevention
Advanced Night Repair helps to neutralise environmental irritants before they can damage the skins appearance. It also helps to reduce the look of past damage caused by every major environmental assault.

Intense Hydration
Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture, and helps to create the optimal conditions the skin needs to maximise its natural renewal process.

Also, the new formulation now aids the skins natural purification process called Catabolysis.

Catabolysis is the skins natural purification process which occurs during the night. It helps the skin cells to eliminate internal debris that builds up each day and can accelerate signs of ageing.

How I Like to Use the Advanced Night Repair

I use the Advanced Night Repair three times a week when I do my main facial routine. For my main facial routine I use Bioderma, Caudalie's Gentle Cleansing Milk, Simple Soothing Toner, Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, and then I use the Origin's Ginzing Moisturiser, and all of these products seem to work well for me.

Would I Recommend Advanced Night Repair

Yes, I would highly recommend you trying out the Advanced Night Repair; as I was really impressed with the results it gave from the very first day. 

Personally for me I like this because it gets rid of my redness, as well as giving my skin a good boost of hydration. I love to use this before bed, as I look forward to waking up the following morning as my skin is a lot clearer, and my redness has temporally disappeared. 

If you are a bit skeptical about trying the Advanced Night Repair, then I would recommend that you go pick about a weeks worth of samples to try beforehand, as this isn't a cheap product to purchase. Also, the luxury about trying a product sample is that you'll be able to see if it suits your skin type or not, and it also won't cost you anything to get a few sample sachets.

For a 30ml bottle of Advanced Night Repair its around £45.

I hope you found this review helpful and informative



No comments:

Post a Comment