Tuesday 4 February 2014

Trafford Centre Haul - Jan 2014


Debenhams
I went into Debenhams to see if I could get hold of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, and sadly its internationally sold out. I'll keep trying to get hold of it though. Anyway, I had a bit of a browse around the beauty hall and I noticed a Nails Inc counter, so I went to have a peak. Lets just say one thing lead to another, and I came away with three new nail varnishes.
The nail varnishes are: -
- Porchester Square (nude, taupy shade)
- Chelsea Square (pink gold glitter)
- Trafalgar Square (Galaxy nail varnish - blue & silver glitter)

I then went to the Origins counter, as I wanted to a couple of moisturisers since my current one is due for running out. The lady who served me was lovely, and she couldn't do enough to help me.
Here's what I picked up at the Origins counter: -
- Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser £23
- Drink Up Intensive Mask £22

John Lewis

I went to the Decleor counter to see if they had in a moisturiser that I noticed while I was browsing last month, and they had.
The moisturiser I brought was the Hydra Floral Multi-Protection 24 hour activator light cream, in the 30ml size RRP £25

Boots
I went into Boots to purchase the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II serum in the 30ml size. I got the snallest size, as they'll only be me using it. I went to get this after trying a weeks worth of samples to see if it suited my skin. The 30ml size retails for £48

No comments:

Post a Comment