Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bath & Unwind Haul - Jan 2014



I decided the other week to place an order with Bath & Unwind for some products that I've had my eye for a good few months, as well as a repurchase of my favourite cleanser.

If you would like to visit the Bath & Unwind website is www.bathandunwind.co.uk

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk 400ml £19
I've been using this cleanser since last September, & I love it. I don't use this to remove any of my make up, but I do use this as part of my everyday skincare routine. The cleanser itself is really light and hydrating, and my skin seems to love it. Also, I've never had any problems with it. Because my skin likes it so much I've gone ahead and brought another bottle of it.

Moroccan Oil Light 25ml £15-16
I've been torn with buying this for months. So, I've decided that I would purchase a small bottle of Moroccan Oil, just to see how it goes. I went for the light formula, as my hair is quite fine, but there's loads of it.

Alpha H Liquid Gold £31.50
I've been wanting to try this for ages, but I've never got around to buying it. The Alpha H Liquid Gold is a chemical exfoliator which uses Glycolic acid. I know it sounds scary, but I quite liked the idea of how this worked.

Dr Bronner's Liquid Magic Soap in Peppermint £5.49
I got this to use as a make up brush cleaner, as I'd heard really good reviews about it. I went for the peppermint scent, as it seemed the most appealing for what I wanted to use it for.







No comments:

Post a Comment