Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Slattery's Experience


I went to Slattery's , which is based in Whitefield, Manchester; to have one their famous lunches inside their very own dining room.

To eat, I had an ham and cheese simple sandwich with all the trimmings, and to accompany that I had one their famous milk chocolate hot chocolates. After I had eaten I then finished off with a glass of their very own champagne.

The food was delish; and the hot chocolate is out of this world, and is one of the best I've ever had.

The hot chocolate is available in three varieties; white, milk and dark. It's a choc-a-holics dream and it comes highly recommended.

If you would like to dine in at Slattery's Mason Dining Room it's recommended that you book in advanced, due to the popularity of the well known Slattery's name.

To make a reservation at Slattery's please call 0161 767 9303, and if you fancied taking a peek at the Mason Dining Room Menu then you can visit their website at www.slattery.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment