Tuesday 28 September 2021

Review: Youth to the People Superfood Air Whip Moisturiser Cream

 Hi everyone,

I have recently been using the Youth to the People Superfood Air Whip Moisturiser Cream as part of my morning skincare routine, and I have really enjoyed using it.


Claims
- Is a light, creamy gel like texture that absorbs quickly
- Working to restore, balance & condition all skin types
- Formula smells fresh & clean
- Formulated with antioxidant rich kale & green tea that protect skin with phytonutrients 
- Added Vitamins C, E & K, as well as hyaluronic acid to help draw moisture into the skin and helping the complexion to retain water for a plump, healthy and hydrated complexion.

This was an absolute delight to use as part of morning skincare routine, as not only did it sink into my skin straight away, but it instantly gave my skin a boost of hydration at the same time. I also noticed that I didn't need to use a lot of product for this to be effective. My skin feels plump and really well hydrated thanks to this moisturiser.

This was only a travel size that I tried, and I'm really happy that I tried a travel size of this moisturiser before purchasing the full size; as I think I've found another day time moisturiser that works for me. On the plus side it's also a more natural product, so that's an added bonus. The scent of the moisturiser is also on the natural side, and I'm not going to lie, as it took me around a week to get used to.

If your looking into more natural skincare brands have a look into Youth to the People, and see if you find any products that appeal to you and your skincare needs. I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturiser, and I do want to purchase a full size of this moisturiser once I have gone through a couple of more day time moisturisers that I have in my  back stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment