Tuesday 17 August 2021

Review: Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser

 Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser as part of my morning skincare routine.


Claims
- A gentle pH balancing gel cleanser that treats skin to a restoring cocktail of 11 amino acids with a splash of mineral rich seawater
- Leaves skin feeling clean & nourished
- Gentle enough for all skin types

This a lovely lightweight gel cleanser that nourishes the while cleansing. It does foam up, but not as much as other gel cleansers; and I think that is due to being a more 'natural' cleanser. 

When I first started using this cleanser I was using just a pump at a time, but it was cleansing my skin as well as I was hoping for. So, I increased the amount to two pumps, and it suits my skin perfectly. On the plus side it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped, despite this being a mild clarifying cleanser.

This cleanser does have a mild fragrance, but its nothing too overpowering.

This is a lovely gentle gel cleanser to use in the mornings, as it isn't stripping to the skin. It also leaves the skin feeling nourished and ready for the next stage of the skincare routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment