Tuesday 18 May 2021

Review: Aurelia Balance & Glow Day Oil

Hi everyone,

I have started to use the Aurelia Balance & Glow Day Oil as part of my evening skincare routine. This is the first product from Aurelia that I've ever used, and I'm really enjoying having it as part of my skincare routine.


Overview
This is a lovely lightweight oil is suitable for using both during the day and also in the evening. It aims to hydrate, rebalance, and provide nourishment to the skin. It also aims to even out skin tone, and it's suitable for all skin types.

Botanical Properties
The Aurelia Balance & Glow Day Oil is formulated with numerous botanicals and vitamins to benefit the skin's overall health.
The botanicals Kukui, Kalahari & Mongongo help to deliver high levels of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids, which will help to protect and regenerate the skin. The botanicals of Hemp, Borage & Sweet Almond oils helps to soothe, hydrate and balance the skin that will help the skin to glow from morning through to the evening. It also has ingredients such as Jasmine, Plumeria, Tuberose & Mandarin to help provide a moment of mindfulness and relaxation.

Hemp - Soothing to the skin and rich in antioxidants
Mongongo - Rich in Vitamin E
Kukui - Hydrates and nourishes the skin
Borage - Rich in essential fatty acids

The Aurelia Balance and Glow Day Oil is a lovely, lightweight facial oil that sinks into the skin straight away. I prefer to use this as part of my evening skincare routine, as it provides just a moment of relaxation during my skincare routine.
I find that using three drops is more than enough, and before I press it into the skin I like to warm it in between my both of my hands as it helps it to sink into easier.

This is fragranced with natural ingredients, so it could be a little too much especially if you are sensitive to fragrance. So, it is something to watch out for.

This is a gorgeous facial oil from Aurelia, and I would like to explore more of this brand in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment