Tuesday 4 May 2021

Fragrance Review: Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche EDT

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to review one of my favourite ever fragrances from Chanel, and its the Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche EDT.


I have always loved this fragrance from Chanel, and already own it as the travel size. But I have been after a bottle of this for a very long time.

The Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is a delight to wear, especially during the Spring & Summer months. The fragrance just has a lovely, fresh green scent, which isn't something that I would usually go for, but there's just something about this fragrance that I absolutely adore.

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Lemon, Cedar & Citron
Heart Notes: Water Hyacinth, Pink Pepper & Jasmine
Base Notes: Patchouli, White Musk, Vetiver, Teak Wood, Iris & Amber

To me I can't smell any woodsy scents in this fragrance, but I do seem to get the notes of Lemon, Water Hyacinth, Iris and maybe a bit of Amber.

If you wanted to try a fragrance from Chanel, but you are a little unsure I would recommend that you give this one a go, as its not only is it on the lighter side, but its also very wearable. Some of the other Chanel fragrances can be on the stronger side, especially if you haven't tried a Chanel fragrance before. This is a lovely introduction into the world of Chanel and the fragrances that they offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment