Tuesday 26 January 2021

Review: Ole Henrikson Banana Bright Eye Cream

 Hi everyone,

I have been using the new Ole Henrikson Banana Bright Eye Cream as part of my morning skincare routine and I'm really enjoying it.


Claims
- Brightens, firms, improves concealer wear & instantly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen & deeply hydrates
- Lightweight Vitamin C eye cream
- Colour corrects

Vitamin C - Helps to target the visible signs of ageing
Collagen - Helps to improve the look of the skin's youthful elasticity
Banana Powder inspired pigments - Instantly illuminates

It has also been formulated without any parabens, sulfates or phthalates

This eye cream from Ole Henrikson has taken me by surprise, as I'm really getting along with it. 

The Banana Bright eye cream as a lovely lightweight texture, but it does have a little thickness too it; but it does sink into the skin under the eyes quickly. It gives the skin under the eyes a little bit of hydration, and gives the look of a 'more awake' appearance. You only need a tiny amount of this eye cream at a time, as it has a tendency to spread quite well underneath the eye area.

This product from Ole Henrikson has taken me by surprise of actually enjoying using it. I've used two Ole Henrikson eye creams in the past and I personally didn't along with them, as they give me an allergic reaction to both of them. Hence why I was a little hesitant with this one. All I can say is that I haven't had any issues with the Banana Bright eye cream so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment