Tuesday 3 November 2020

Review: Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' Radiant Glow Cleansing Balm

 Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' Radiant Glow Cleansing Balm as part of my evening skincare routine.


This is my third product that I have used from the Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' range, and I'm really enjoying using it as part of my evening skincare routine. I use this cleansing balm as my first cleanse of my evening routine.

Claims
- Gorgeous soft cleansing gel that melts into an oil when messaged into the skin, & then turns into a cleansing lotion
- The gel to oil cleanser gently removes impurities, pollutants & make up, leaving the skin feeling smooth, soft & clean
- Helps to keep the skin looking refreshed & supple & protects the skin against environmental pollution stress
- Contains a face cloth within the box

Moringa - Contains a rich complex of nourishing substances that help make your skin feel moisturised & hydrated

Sweet Almond Oil - This aromatic oil is rich in proteins & vitamins. It is also mild, nourishing & soothing. It also helps to regulate the moisture balance of the skin

This is a lovely cleansing balm to use as it has a gorgeous silky texture that just melts onto the skin. To turn it into a lotion consistency you need to add a small amount of water,  as this will also make it easier for you to remove the cleanser with a face cloth.

This cleanser also has a mildish fragrance that disappears once you have removed the cleanser from the skin. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and slightly hydrated once I have removed it from my skin.

The face cloth that comes within the box has two sides; one side is really soft while the other provides an manual exfoliation. It's also really high quality as it has quite a bit of thickness to it, which gives it a more luxurious feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment