Tuesday 13 October 2020

Review: Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo

 Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo from 'The Body Shop. The Ginger Anti Dandruff shampoo from 'The Body Shop' is a cult favourite, but I have never used up until recently.


Claims
- Blended with ginger essential oil from Sri Lanka, birch bark, white willow extracts & community trade honey
- Gently clears loose flakes & soothes the scalp

I'm really enjoying using the Ginger shampoo from the 'Body Shop', as it's really gentle on my scalp and it doesn't cause me any irritation unlike other anti dandruff shampoo's have done in the past. This is also an effective shampoo as I only need to use a small amount to get the job done. It also smells like fresh ginger - delicious.

This is one product from the Body Shop that I will continue to repurchase, as it is so effective while at the same time being really gentle on the scalp. I also like that it makes my hair feel a little more nourished while I'm using it. An all round gorgeous product.


No comments:

Post a Comment