Tuesday 25 August 2020

High Street Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I've recently done a little bit of beauty shopping on the high street, as I fancied treating myself a little. Some of the products that I have purchased I have had my eye on for while. I went to mainly Boots, Savers and also the Body Shop for these purchases.



Oral B Pro Expert Professional Clean Mouth Wash
I really enjoy using this mouth wash from Oral B, as it has a mild minty taste. I actually use this as my first mouth wash before I go in to brush my teeth; and I really like how it makes my teeth feel clean before I have I even started to brush them.

Dr Teal's Foaming Bath in 'Soothe & Sleep'
I have heard nothing but good things about the products from Dr Teal's, so I decided to treat myself to a bottle of the Soothe & Sleep foaming bath. It has a lovely relaxing fresh lavender scent.

Feather & Down Sweet Dreams Body Butter
I was looking into getting a lavender scented body butter, and the one from Feather & Down had really good reviews. It also smells absolutely delightful. I'm really looking forward to using this body butter during the colder months.


L'Oreal Fine Flowers Toner
I was in need of a new rose toner for my evening skincare routine, as I'm on to using my last Pixi Rose Tonic and I fancied trying something new. I've been interested in trying the products from the L'Oreal Fine Flowers range since it was released a few years ago. This range is aimed at people who have sensitive skin, but the toner in this range smells lovely as it has a rose and jasmine fragrance. I'm really looking forward to using this as part of my evening skincare routine.


Soap & Glory 'Clean A Colada' Body Wash
The 'Clean a Colada' is part of the new Soap & Glory coconut range, which I had no idea that they had released until a few weeks ago. The 'Clean a Colada' body wash actually smells like a Pina Colada cocktail, and I'm really looking forward to using this once I have worked my way through a few shower gels.

Soap & Glory 'A Cream Come True' Body Butter
The 'A Cream Come True' body butter is also part of the new Soap & Glory coconut range, but the body butter has a fresh coconut scent rather than a Pina Colada scent like the body wash. I'm really looking forward to using this when the colder months arrive, as I really enjoy using coconut body butters when it's colder.

Soap & Glory 'Sugar Crush' Body Buttercream
I have purchased and gone through a number of these body buttercream's over the years, and I really enjoy using this range from Soap & Glory. The 'Sugar Crush' range from Soap & Glory is my all time favourite range, and its so refreshing to use and also the fragrance stays on the skin.


Lee Stafford Heat Protection Shine Mist
I've been interested in the heat protection mist from Lee Stafford for years, and I've never purchased it. I also like the smaller size of this spray, as I never really go through them.

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Hair Mask
I've been looking into getting a nourishing hair mask, and the coconut one from Lee Stafford ticked all the boxes in what I was looking for in a nourishing hair mask. I'm really looking forward to using this hair mask, as I think it would really add the nourishment back into my hair when it's needed.


L'Oreal Infaillible 24hr Fresh Wear Foundation in 'Porcelain'
I've been wanting to try the Fresh Wear foundation from L'Oreal for a few months, but I just never got round to purchasing it. I got the shade 'Porcelain' as it is a fair neutral shade and its also the fairest shade that L'Oreal offers within the Fresh Wear foundation range. I've heard that it has a demi matte finish, so it should work with my oily/ combination complexion.

Single Eyeshadows
I picked up a couple of neutral matte single eyeshadows from Max Factor and the soon to be discontinued brand C.Y.O. The one from Max Factor is a matte cream shade, which was what I was in need of as not all of my eyeshadow palettes has a cream shade that I can use to set my MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly', and the single eyeshadow from C.Y.O is more a cool neutral brown shade and this will work perfectly as a light transition shade in the crease. This was an accidental purchase, as I thought I was picking up another single cream shade.


Body Shop Ginger Shampoo
I've never tried the Ginger shampoo from the Body Shop before, but I've heard nothing but good things about this shampoo. I'm looking forward to using this shampoo, and see if will benefit my scalp. It also has a natural ginger fragrance, which smells lovely.

Body Shop 'Drops of Youth' Toning Essence
I'm currently using an essence as part of my evening routine, but I really fancied trying the one from the Body Shop as its supposed to be really nice on the skin. This is also my first purchase from their 'Drops of Youth' range.

Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
I've purchased numerous Satsuma shower gels from the Body Shop over the years. It's like 'Summer in a bottle', and it smells delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment