Tuesday 24 March 2020

Review: Boots No.7 Hydra Luminous Overnight Recovery Gel Cream

Hi everyone,

Around early Spring 2019 Boots No.7 launched the Hydra Luminous range, and I picked up a few products when it had first launched as this range really interested me due to it being a more hydrating range from No.7. I've already reviewed the Water Concentrate from the same range, and I'm going to review for you the Hydra Luminous Overnight Recovery Gel Cream.


I've recently introduced the Hydra Luminous Overnight Recovery Gel Cream into my evening skincare routine. I've found this to be a similar product to the Lancome Energie de Vie Overnight Sleeping Mask, only with a slightly thicker consistency but it still sinks into the skin straight away.

Claims
- Visibly fresh looking & glowing skin from the first morning
- Is formulated with No7's Hydra Drench Complex, powered by naturally derived plant hydration, to instantly infuse the skin with fresh hydration 
- The lightweight gel cream, with the power of nourishing cream feels light & weightless on the skin & instantly absorbs without stickiness. Skin feels intensively quenched, refreshed & re-energised. The weightless pollution shield provides an invisible barrier against pollution particles that can damage skin & dull the skin's natural glow
- Containing antioxidants & Bisabolol, the gel cream helps to support the skin's natural recovery from the days environmental stresses
- Overnight rehydration + Pollution Shield Technology for skin that looks visibly fresh & glowing from the first morning
- Suitable for sensitive skin

I'm really enjoying using the No.7 Hydra Luminous Overnight Recovery Gel Cream in the evening, as it applies to the skin really easily and it sinks in straight away. When I wake up the following morning I can tell that my skin feels more hydrated and not as tight. The gel cream formula is working great with my oily/ combination skin, as it's giving my skin the boost of hydration that my skin needs, but without it being a heavy formulation. 

The one thing that I have noticed is that it does have a mild, but fresh fragrance. I'm just mentioning this as it does say that the gel cream formula is suitable for sensitive skin, but nothing about if your sensitive to fragrance in skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment