Tuesday 3 March 2020

A Small Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I've recently done a little beauty shopping, and I thought that I would share with you what I have purchased.



Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
I have been using the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate for around two years as part of my morning skincare routine. I'm nearly out of my current bottle, so I decided that I had best buy a back up just so then it's ready to go for when I do run out. It's makes my skin feel nourished and leaves my skin looking a little more radiant.

Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
I adore this facial oil from Dr Botanicals, and I love using it as part of my evening skincare routine. It has a very light consistency that sinks into the skin straight away, and my skin just loves this product.


Calvin Klein Eternity Air for Woman EDP 100ml
This is lovely fragrance from Calvin Klein, as it's a light fruity scent, but it also has a freshness to it. It's a really enjoyable fragrance to wear, especially during the warmer months of the year.


Benefit Cheekleaders Palette in 'Mini Pink Squad'
I've had my eye on this palette since it came out just before Christmas, as I love the shade selection as well as the compact size of the palette. I don't usually buy face palettes, but this one is lovely from Benefit as it features mini sizes of their best selling blushes, and also a highlighter shade. The blushes are Galifonia and Dandelion, and the new highlighter shade is called 'Tickle'. I actually got recommend the Dandelion blush from Benefit way back when I was in my early to mid teens, but I never picked it up until now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment