Tuesday 18 February 2020

Review: Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' Cleansing Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' Cleansing Oil for a few months as part of my evening skincare routine. 






Claims

This luxurious oil dissolves impurities in a single step without disrupting the skin's natural moisture balance, transforming into a soft, milky lotion when it comes into contact with water. Leaves skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple.

Holy Lotus - Holy Lotus is a symbol of purity, beauty and wisdom, and it is known for its soothing and caring properties.

Organic Avocado - Organic Avocado is known for its calming and caring properties.

This is a gorgeous, lightweight cleansing oil, which has a lovely relaxing scent to it. Once water has been added to it; it transforms in a lovely milky consistency, which will then remove any dirt or debris that has built up throughout the day with ease. I then just take a warm a flannel to remove the cleanser.

I use this as my first cleanse of my evening skincare routine, before I go in with my cleansing gel. It's such as joy to use on a nightly basis, due to its natural calming scent. It's also a purse friendly cleansing oil, as I think it retails for around £15.

NB) Sorry about the photography in this post. Something went wrong after it had been uploaded. I tried to rectify it to the best of ability. Please bare with me on this, as I am working on it. Thank you







No comments:

Post a Comment