Tuesday 5 November 2019

Review: Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner as part of my morning skincare routine for the past couple of months. I'm really enjoying using it, as it seems to be working well for my oily/ combination skin.



The Calendula Herbal Extract toner from Kiehl's is formulated to help and soothe problem skin or anyone with an oily/ combination skin type like myself. The aim of this toner is to help the skin maintain its natural balance, and to also look after the skin.

This toner is formulated with whole Calendula flowers and also plant extracts to make it a more effective toner. It also doesn't contain any alcohol, which means it won't dry out the skin after you have used it.

This is a great toner for anyone who has oily/ combination skin, and it also isn't harsh on the skin so it won't strip the skin of any of its natural oils. I'm really enjoying having this toner as part of my morning skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment