Tuesday 19 November 2019

Little Luxury Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I've done a little bit of luxury beauty shopping recently; so I thought that I would share with you what I have purchased over the past couple of shopping trips.




Marvis Aquatic Mint Toothpaste (25ml)
I have been intrigued with this brand of toothpaste for years, but I've never purchased anything from them. I decided to try the Aquatic Mint variety, as it seemed like the safest option as they have a few unique flavours.

Pixi Vitamin C Serum
I struggled to get my hands on this serum, as its nearly always sold out. I've been on the lookout for a good vitamin c serum, as this seemed like a good choice to get through the research that I did before I went out to purchase it. It also smells like fresh lemonade.

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Boost Energising Priming Concentrate
This is also another vitamin c based serum, but it has more of gel consistency. Also, you only need a very tiny amount of this serum as a little goes a very long way. It also has a very generous 100ml for a reasonable price, which shocked me a bit as I know that you can pay a pretty penny for a vitamin c serum.


Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil
I was after a new night serum, and I wasn't too sure what to get. I was introduced to the Brilliance Facial Oil from Emma Hardie, and I've never tried anything from the Emma Hardie brand before. But I'm looking forward to introducing this oil into my evening skincare routine.

Caudalie Vinosouce S.O.S Serum 
I've gone through countless bottles of this serum of the years, and its a lovely, lightweight hydrating serum that works wonders if your skin is in need of a boost of hydration throughout the day.


Marc Jacobs See-Quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow in 'Star Dust' (LE)
The Marc Jacobs See-Quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow in 'Star Dust' is a limited edition eyeshadow that forms part of the Marc Jacobs Christmas 2019 range. I fell in love with this eyeshadow last month, and I didn't think I would be able to get it. It's a similar shade to 'Fire Ball' from Urban Decay, only more intense and with silver glitter throughout.

Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer
I'm currently using the Urban Decay Primer Potion as my eye primer, but its getting on the older side as I've had it for years. I got this eye primer recommended too me, as its similar to the Primer Potion from Urban Decay but it has a lighter consistency.


Percy & Reed Frizz Fixer
This was a product that I would never thought I would need, but it turns that I have just a subtle amount of frizz that needs taming. I only noticed it as I was getting ready for go for a night out as my hair is now getting longer and also my curls are slowly coming back.

This is the last of haul for 2019, and my final post will be on the 26th November as I'm taking a break over the festive period. I'm looking at around mid January to start up my blog again for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment