Tuesday 13 August 2019

Fragrance Empties

Hi everyone,

It's time for some fragrance empties, and I know that I don't do these that often on here as it depends on how often I use up a fragrance.



Avon Little Lace Dress EDP 50m
This is a lovely scent to wear during the colder months of the year, and it also has an excellent lasting power. I've already used up a purse spray of this scent in the past, and I received quite a number of compliments when I was wearing it.

Avon Scent Excellence in 'Passion Fruit' & 'Fruity'
These are lovely little fragrances that are brilliant if you are looking for a fragrance on a budget. The 'Passion Fruit' fragrance is quite sweet, where as the 'Fruity' fragrance reminds me of an Escada fragrance that I owned years ago.


Ghost Enchanted 50ml
This is one fragrance which I enjoyed using at first, but towards the end I just got tired of wearing it. It is a light fragrance, and it does have staying power.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream EDT 30ml
This is a lovely fragrance to wear during the spring/ summer months, as its quite light. I also have this in a rollerball, but the spray bottle is so much better as I got a better scent from it.


Paco Rabane Lady Million EDP Purse Spray
This is a lovely warm fragrance that is more suited to the colder months of the year. Even though this is a purse spray it took me a good while to use this up, as a little went a very way and it also had excellent staying power. I've also got this in an 80ml bottle, which I purchased last year for my birthday as I enjoyed wearing this fragrance a lot.

Fresh Sugar Lychee Rollerball
This is a lovely light, but sweet fragrance that I really enjoyed wearing. The only thing that I have found with the Fresh rollerball fragrances is that quite a lot of the product comes out at once, but it doesn't leak. Gorgeous fragrance, and I also have this in a 30ml bottle as a back up.





No comments:

Post a Comment