Tuesday 16 April 2019

Products I Would Repurchase - Part Four

Hi everyone,

It's been a long while since I have done a 'Products I Would Repurchase' post, so I thought it was time that I did another segment for you.

Vichy Purete Thermal Fresh Cleansing Gel
The Vichy Purete Thermal Fresh Cleansing Gel is a lovely refreshing cleanser to use, both in the morning and evening. I have just recently purchased another bottle of this cleanser, as I hadn't used in a while. This is a brilliant cleanser for anyone whose looking for a cleanser that gives them just a little bit of hydration, and it also works well for oily and combination skin types (like myself), as it doesn't strip the skin of any of its natural oils. Also, this cleanser has a lovely, sweet refreshing scent to it, which makes it even more of a joy to use; as it was the fragrance aspect of this cleanser that I was missing.

Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser
I've gone through a number of tubs of this moisturiser over the past couple of years, and its great for a getting some additional hydration into the skin. This is another skincare product that I've come across that not only works for people who have dry skin, but it also works well for people who have oily/ combination skin. It's also a lightweight moisturiser, which means that it sinks into the skin straight away.

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye Cream
I've gone through a couple of tubs of this eye cream. This eye cream is great for anyone whose looking for a basic eye cream that adds just the slightest bit of hydration under the eye area. It's also formulated for people who have sensitive skin, which makes a really gentle eye cream to use.

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum (Discontinued)
I think I went through two of these serums before I found that this had been discontinued, and it was this serum that got me into adding Vitamin C into my skincare routine. But, if this product was still available to purchase I would happily buy it again.

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate 
This forms part of my morning skincare routine, and it's one product within my morning skincare routine that I wouldn't want to be without. It's a lovely, lightweight oil that sinks into the skin straight away. Once the skin gets used to the Daily Reviving Concentrate you should start to a natural glow to your skin.

Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
I've gone through two of these cleansers in the past, and I would happily buy it if I fancied changing up my skincare routine and going back to a cream cleanser. It's a rich, but lightweight cleanser aimed at oily/ combination skin types. It also has a mild fragrance to it, just to give it a more luxurious feel.

Elemis Lavender Toner
This is gorgeous and relaxing toner from Elemis, as it has lavender in it. I really enjoyed using this as part of my evening skincare routine. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for adding a little bit of extra relaxation into their skincare routine.

Body Shop Ginseng & Rice Face Mask
This is one intense face mask from the Body Shop, but it does a fabulous job of clearing the skin and giving it a natural glow. Because it's also formulated with rice, it gives it an additional level of exfoliation. I really enjoyed using this face mask, and I got about six months of use out of this face mask. I'm not in any need of any face masks at the moment, but this one that I would happily repurchase.

Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm
I've gone through a few tubs of this within the past couple of years, and I use this as my first cleanse in my evening skincare routine; as I actually 'double cleanse' my skin in an evening. I like this as it's just a basic cleansing balm, but it's a cleansing balm that gets the job done effectively. It also rinses off cleanly with warm water and a flannel.

Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream
I've only used a deluxe size sample of this in the past, but I do have a full size of this ready to be used once I'm done with my current moisturiser. This is a gorgeous, lightweight moisturiser that sinks into the skin straight away. Because this is the lightweight formula it makes it ideal to have as part of a morning skincare routine. I also got a load of compliments while I was using this moisturiser, as it gave my skin a natural glow.




No comments:

Post a Comment