Tuesday 15 January 2019

Superdrug Boxing Day Sale Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently done a little bit of shopping during the Boxing Day sales at Superdrug. I've only picked up a few items as I rarely shop during the Boxing Day sales.

Cosmos by Zoella


This is a lovely fine fragrance mist from Zoella, and it smells like peppermint and vanilla. This is a very subtle, but also very wearable scent as it seems to be more of a delicate vanilla fragrance with just a hint of vanilla. In the end I ended up picking up three bottles, as the scent is gorgeous as well as having a freshness to it.

Reach for the Moon Hand Cream by Zoella


The formula for Zoella's 'Reach for the Moon' hand cream is a massive jump from last years release of 'Winter Wonder Hand'. This formula is very lightweight while being very hydrating at the same time. It has the same peppermint and vanilla fragrance as the Cosmos fine fragrance mist. I took a chance and picked up two tubes of the 'Reach for the Moon' hand cream.

Bloom Driftwood & Sea Salt EDT 50ml


Bloom is one of Superdrug's own fragrance lines, and the Bloom fragrances are inspired by the well loved Jo Malone fragrances. 'Driftwood and Sea Salt' is there take on the Jo Malone fragrance 'Wood Sage and Sea Salt', which I also own. But saying that the 'Driftwood and Sea Salt' actually has a subtle hint of fruitiness too it, which the original Jo Malone fragrance does not. I really love the freshness of this fragrance, and because its an EDT will make it ideal for me to wear for work.

This is all I have picked from the 2018 Boxing Day sales in Superdrug. I know I've picked up a few duplicates, but that's because I don't think I will be able to get hold of those items again in the future.

Have a wonderful 2019 



No comments:

Post a Comment