Tuesday 20 November 2018

Review: Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment as part of my evening skincare routine for the past couple of months; and I'm really enjoying it.



This is a lovely, and very hydrating eye cream that works brilliantly as part of an evening skincare routine. Since I have introduced this into my evening skincare routine I have noticed my under eyes don't seem as dehydrated as they once were.

Claims
- Rich & creamy Avocado treatment
- Unique & concentrated texture is enriched with Avocado to gently moisturise the delicate eye area
- The formula does not migrate into the eyes

A little bit goes a very way when using this, and it also goes into a lightweight almost watery texture once it has been blended into the under eye area. 

Tip
Apply a grain of rice amount to your fourth finger, and then use your other fourth finger to help warm the eye cream up. While you're doing this you should notice that the texture changes from a thick texture to a lightweight and watery consistency. This happens because as your warming the eye cream up you are actually helping to burst the hydrating molecules, which will help to keep the under eye hydrated. 
  It's important that you warm the eye cream up otherwise its going to take a very long while to sink into the skin.

I'm really enjoying using the Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment, especially now that I have found out how to use it the correct way. This is a wonderful eye cream to use your in a need of a little hydration under the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment