Tuesday 9 October 2018

Review: Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Hi everyone,

I have recently been trying out a face mask from Lush, which I have never used before. I'm really enjoying using this face mask, so I thought I would review for you.


The Lush Mask of Magnamity is a multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle, but effective ingredients; which includes honey and kaolin and these help you to maintain your beautiful skin from the outside.

Claims

Peppermint Oil - To stimulate the skin
Marigold Oil & Chlorophyllin - To help to treat the skin
Evening Primrose Seeds & Adula Beans - To gently exfoliate
Mineral Rich Kaolin - To nourish the skin
Honey - Antibacterial properties 

I have been using the Lush Mask of Magnaminty for twice a week, and I really like it. I'm enjoying this mask as not because it feels refreshing on the skin, but I also feel like its doing something to my skin. I have oily/ combination skin, and my skin feels a lot cleaner and a lot less oily after I have used this mask. So, its great if you want a mask that absorbs the oils if you have combination skin.

I would recommend this mask if you do have oily/ combination skin, or if you fancy trying out a mask as a little treat due to it being refreshing to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment