Tuesday 25 September 2018

Review: Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

Hi everyone,

I have using the Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash as part of my day time skincare routine for the past couple of months.




Claims
- Gently lifts away impurities, dirt and oil without stripping the skin
- Creamy gel formula activates with water to create a rich foam
- Skin looks instantly refreshed and revitalised
- Safe for sensitive skin

This is a lovely cleanser to use during the day as its very refreshing to use. A little bit goes a long way, as I only use a pump and that is enough to do my entire face. I can also tell a difference once I have used this cleanser as my face feels a lot cleaner than it actually did before I cleansed my skin.

The Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash also has a lovely mild orange/ citrus scent, which I personally enjoy as I love the smell of anything citrus or orange.

I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who has oily/ combination skin and is looking for a much more gentler cleanser that does the job effectively, but also doesn't strip the skin of any of its natural oils.






No comments:

Post a Comment