Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial

Hi everyone,

I have been using the REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial as my serum step in my Sunday skincare routine, and I thought I would review it for you.



The REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial delivers on these benefits to the skin. These benefits are:-
- Exfoliation
- Reinvigoration
- Essential hydration

Also the REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial delivers a three phase treatment while you sleep. The three phase treatment helps to gently renew the skin, boosts cell vitality and infuses the skin with plumping moisture.

Phase One - Exfoliation
Blending AHAs lactic and glycolic acid with enzymes to repair uneven texture, support natural cell turnover and reduce surface pigmentation.

Phase Two
This combines glycogen, magnesium and omega oils to energise, revitalise and heal.

Phase Three - Hydration
Sodium lactate gently raises the skins pH and attracts water to the skin to plump and deeply hydrate.

The aim of the three phases process is to leave the skin visibly brighter, more luminous, refined and even toned the following morning.

Benefits
- Skin looks renewed and radiant
- Skin feels softer and smoother
- Skin tone is more even and refined
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Suitable for all skin types except sensitive

This is a light serum that turns into a serum once applied to the skin. I use one pump as my serum step in my Sunday skincare routine. The following morning my skin definatly feels more soft and hydrated. The one thing I will say is that it definatly takes time to get used to this product, and the first couple of times you use this you will feel a slight tingling sensation. But overall I'm really impressed with the REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial, as it does do what it says it should do.


No comments:

Post a Comment