Tuesday 7 November 2017

Collective Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I have been doing a bit of shopping recently, but everything in this haul was brought over a few shopping trips.




Body Shop Seaweed Cleansing Gel
I decided to purchase the seaweed cleansing gel as I seem to be going through my Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser rather quickly. So I thought I would try out the seaweed cleansing gel from the Body Shop.

Body Shop Seaweed Toner
To go alongside the seaweed cleansing gel I also decided to get the matching toner. Just to see what its like. In the past I haven't had much luck with the toners on offer from the Body Shop, but I'm willingto give this one a try.

The Seaweed range from the Body Shop is aimed at oily/ combination skin.


Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Oil
I decided to give the cleansing oil a try because I really like the 'Take the Day Off' cleansing balm.

Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm
This has become my favourite cleansing balm, so I decided that I would purchase a 'back up'.


Lancome Tonique Eclat 200ml
The Tonique Eclat from Lancome is a clarifying toner, and this has also received some really good reviews. I decided to pick up the smaller size as I never tried the clarifying toner from Lancome before.

Lancome Energie de Vie Overnight Sleeping Mask
I had a sampe of this when it first came out and I remembered that I really enjoyed using it because of how hydrating it is. So I decided to buy the full size as my night time moisturiser once my other evening moisturisers have been used up.



No comments:

Post a Comment