Tuesday 10 October 2017

Products I Would Repurchased - Part Three

Hi everyone,

These are just a few of the products that I have repurchased throughout the past few years, and I thought I would share them with you.


Lush Ocean Salt

This is a lovely, gritty exfoliator which smells like a Margarita cocktail. I have gone through at least five small tubs of this over the years.

Sure Maximum Protection 48 Hour Anti-Perspirant in Confidence

This is the deodorant I use before I go to bed and it does actually work. I also really like the scent of the confidence deodorant. I've used up quite a few of these over the past couple of years.

Origins GinZing Moisturiser

This is a lovely, lightweight gel cream moisturiser that smells like oranges. This is ideal for someone who is just starting a skincare routine, as it is a basic moisturiser. I used this as my daytime moisturiser due to it being lightweight and also because it sinks into the skin straight away.

Origins 'A Perfect World' Moisturiser

This is also a lovely lightweight moisturiser from Origins, but it has a slightly thicker consistency than the GinZing moisturiser. This is an anti-oxident moisturiser, which means that it helps the skin to fight against pollutants. The 'A Perfect World' moisturiser also has a lovely fresh scent too it.

Freederm 4% Gel

This is a product I would repurchase if I was having a really bad acne breakout that wouldn't go away.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I really love how scrubby this lip scrub is and it also has the famous 'Snow Fairy' scent. It does an excellent job at exfoliating the lips, and the best part is that you could also eat it of you wanted as its completely edible.

Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

I love the tropical coconut fragrance of this lip balm and also how hydrating it is. I actually own three of these; one I keep on my bedside table and the other two are in handbags.

Aesop Camomile Concentrate Mask

This is one of the gentlist and most effective purifying masks I've ever used. Its also value for money as a jar of this mask lasted me about a year. If you need a mask to help bring any acne to the surface then this could be for you, as it does just that.

Optex Rehydrating Eye Drops

These are the eye drops I purchase when my eyes just need a little 'pick me up' and hydration.

Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make Up Remover

This was one of the first eye make up removers I had ever purchased. This is an effective and gentle eye make up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment