Tuesday 4 July 2017

Review: Lush Rehab Shampoo

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Lush Rehab shampoo for a good few months, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it.




The Rehab shampoo from Lush is a detoxifying and cleansing shampoo, but at the same time it doesn't dry the hair out so it doesn't strip the scalp of its natural oils. Also, the shampoo has a minty, fruity fragrance to it.

Claims
- Detox locks with cooling peppermint oil and fresh fruit juice
- To put hair back on the mend are the fresh juice cleansing enzymes of pineapple, kiwi and papaya juices
- To refresh the hair are stimulating peppermint, rosemary and lavender oils. These oils also help to calm and refresh the hair and scalp
- Leaves hair feeling clean, shiny and healthy

Fresh Ingredients & Benefits
Freshly juiced papaya - stimulating and brightening
Fresh kiwi juice - cleansing and nutritious
Fresh mango juice - cleansing
Organic extra virgin olive oil - moisturising and protecting

I'm really impressed with this shampoo, as it leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed. It also has a nice lather too it. I do 'double' shampoo my hair, but I do only use a small amount each time as that's all that is needed. But my hair has never felt in such good condition, and every time I do use this shampoo it feels as if I've just walked out of the hairdressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment