Tuesday 9 May 2017

Review: Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser for around four months, as part of my evening skincare routine.




The Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser gives the pores a deep and thorough clean, as well as giving the skin a gentle exfoliation as the cleanser contains 5% glycolic acid.

Claims
- A deep pore cleansing mud that gently exfoliates while also purifying to reveal radiant skin
- This is an active but gentle cleanser with 5% glycolic acid, which exfoliates the skin to reveal a glowing, healthier looking skintone
- Mud deep cleanses and detoxifies the pores; while the hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and avocado oil plump and nourish the skin
- Leaves the complexion feeling smooth and purified

Overall I have been quite pleased with the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser, as I can use this on a nightly basis and it doesn't strip my skin of all its natural oils.
  The only issue I have with the product is the packaging, as it can sometimes be a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube.


No comments:

Post a Comment