Tuesday 14 March 2017

Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser

Hi everyone,

I have recently been using the Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser, as part of evening skincare routine; and I would like to share my thoughts with you.




This has got to be one of the most hydrating moisturisers I've ever used.

The Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser is a lovely gel/ cream moisturiser that sinks into the skin straight away, and it gives the skin a drink for a full 24 hours.

Claims
- Has micro-molecules to allow quicker and more efficient moisturisation
- Gives an immediate moisture boost and plumps up the skins resistance to fine, dry lines
- Light, comfortable cream/ gel plumps the skin with hydration for a full 24 hours
- Instantly refreshes skin
- Leaves it feeling smoother and softer
- Calms skin
- Comfortable and versatile 
- Lightweight
- Absorbs quickly
- Helps to protect against environmental irritants

I have fallen in love with this moisturiser, because since I have been using it I have received a number of compliments on how my skin looks. As it looks brighter, plumped and a lot more hydrated.

This has definatly become my moisturiser of choice to form part of my evening skincare routine, and I have already brought a back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment