Tuesday 28 March 2017

Review: Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream

Hi everyone,

I've finally found an eye cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.




I originally started out using the Rich formula of the 'All About Eyes' eye cream, and I loved it, but once I had finished it up I decided to purchase the original formula. But overall this is just a fantastic eye cream, and it caused any issues for my sensitive eyes.

Claims
- Clinique's best selling eye cream
- Minimises the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Helps to minimise and soften lines and wrinkles
- Helps to make the fragile eye area skin stronger and better protected 
- Comforts and soothes the eye area
- Calms and soothes
- Protects against environmental damage
- Extends eye make up wear
- Safe to use around the immediate eye area
- Absorbs quickly and effortlessly
- Ophthalmologist tested

Overall this is an excellent eye cream, especially if you have sensitive eyes that can get irritated easily. I have already got a back up ready to go once I have finished up my current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment