Tuesday 28 February 2017

Fragrance Empties 2016

Hi everyone,

This is my first ever Fragrance Empties post, and its just a round up of all the fragrances that I have used up during 2016. I'm also thunking about this every year.





Lacoste Love of Pink 50ml


This is a lovely fragrance during to wear during Spring/ Summer, and it also has a lovely mild citrus scent. 

Lacoste Touch of Pink 50ml


This is one fragrance that I have to sadly declutter, as its turned. I wore this all the time while I was at college, so it does remind me of my time there. I will repurchase this again in the future, but I need to use up some more fragrances before I do.

Romance by Ralph Lauren 50ml


This was my least favourite scent to use up during 2016. I used it up really for the sake of using it up, and I was happy once I had finally finished it.

Dior Addict 2 50ml


I loved wearing this, and I really enjoyed using it up. Sadly, this fragrance by Dior got discontinued a few years ago :(

Marc Jacobs Dot 50ml


The scent of this fragrance grew on me, but it did take a while for me to start enjoying it. I'm unsure if I would actually repurchase this again.

Angel by Theirry Mugler 25ml


This is my favourite Autumn/ Winter fragrance, as its so cosy and warm. This is one of the non-refillable bottles. But I've already repurchased, but this time its in a refillable bottle. 

Thats the round up of my 2016 fragrance empties, and it was a little bit of a mixed bag. But, I'm hoping to do this again for this years empties.











No comments:

Post a Comment