Tuesday 9 August 2016

Products I've Used Up - August 2016

Hi everyone,

I've finished off quite a few products this month, some of which are new to me and a few repurchased items.




Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena, & Graprefruit & Lemongrass

I love the Go Fresh deodorants from Dove, especially the fragrances. I do find that these do a really good at me dry throughout the day. I've recently stocked up on these, and I will continue to repurchase.

The Body Shop Body Sprays in Satsuma & Coconut

These I'm just decluttering as I've had them a good few years, but I hardly reached for them. The scents were nice, especially the satsuma fragrance. But I don't think I will be buying these again.



Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps in Eucalyptus Mint & Tahitian Holiday
I love the deep cleansing hand soaps that Bath & Body Works has to offer. But I wasn't overly fond of the Eucalyptus Mint scent, and the formula on the Tahitian Holiday hand wash was a little too thin and didn't quite scrub my hands as well as I would like. I have quite a few of these to get through, including a back up of Tahitian Holiday. But I don't think I would purchase either of these scents again.


Mandara Spa Tropical Bloom Hand Wash
This was a lovely inexpensive hand wash, with a delightful spa scent. The scent was jasmine and ylang ylang, and I would consider picking this up again if I was ever in a pinch.

Along Came Betty 'All in Good Hands' Peachy Keen Hand Wash
This was gifted to me last Christmas from a friend, and I loved the fresh peach scent. It also did a very good job at cleaning my hands.


Alberto Balsam Blends Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Conditioner in Green Tea & Citrus
These are a lovely shampoo and conditioner to use, epsecially if your loooking for a little bit more clarifying. Also the scent of these are more citrus than green tea. I would repurchase these again.


La Roche-Posey Serozinc
This is a zinc sulphate based toner which is ideal to use if you have a mild acne breakout. I noticed a slight difference in my skin while I was using this, but I'm unsure whether or not I would buy it again.

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
This is a lovely shampoo to use if your hair is in need of a little TLC, and its quite hydrating. I've brought this quite a few times over the years, and I will buy it again if I need something nourishing for my hair.


The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter
I love the scent of the Honeymania range from the Body Shop, as its not just a straight up honey fragrance because it has a sweet floral note in it. This is a lovely thick, and hydrating body butter that sinks into the skin straight away. I would buy this again, but I have quite a few body butters and body lotions to get through.


Dove Maximum Protection 48 Hour Deodorant in Green Tea & Cucumber
This has become my new favourite maximum protection deodorant, mainly because of the green tea and cucumber scent. The Dove green tea and cucumber scent has a lovely sweetness too it that I actually prefer. If got a couple of backups of this waiting to be used, and I will continue to repurchase.

OSMO Deep Intensive Repair Mask
I got this to try from Sally's as I needed a new hair mask, and I'm happy that I only picked up the travel size to try. On some days it would work just fine, and on others it would be a bit too much for my hair. I won't be repurchasing this again in the future.

Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator
This had a lovely natural rose scent, but the exfolitor itself was a bit too gentle for my liking. But I did manage to get about two weeks worth of product out of this little sample size.

By Terry Huile de Rose Serum
I'm not too sure which serum this was, but I think its been discontinued anyway. I found that this did nothing for my skin over the three to four months that I was using this product.








No comments:

Post a Comment