Tuesday 14 June 2016

Sally's Hair & Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

Here's my first of many Sally's Hair & Beauty haul, and this is because Sally's has just recently opened a store in my local town. All of the things I purchased was done over a period of three or four visits to Sally's.




Schwarkoft Silhouette Pure Formula Invisible Hold Hairspray in Stong Hold & Flexible Hold

I thought I would give these a whirl, as I've heard quite a bit of 'hype' around these recently. I originally picked up the flexible hold hairspray, and then I went back to pick up the strong hold hairspray, as it was recommended too me while I purchasing the flexible hold hairspray.



TIGI Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner
I have been wanting to try this shampoo and conditioner for quite a while, but I could never find it anywhere. The Oatmeal & Honey shampoo and conditioner is for dry and damaged hair, as well as being safe for people who colour their hair. These also smell delicious, and I can't wait to start using these.


Schwarkoft BC Bonacure Scalp Therapy Dandruff Control Shampoo
The Sxhwarkoft Scalp Therapy Dandruff shampoo is a lovely, gentle formula, and it feels as of doing something good for your hair. I usually use T-Gel, but this is far more gentle and it also has a pleasing lemongrass scent. I've only used it a couple of times but so far, so good.

L'Oreal Professional Sensi-Balance Dermo Protector Soothing Shampoo
I thought it would be nice to try out a high end balancing/clarifying shampoo. I haven't used a high end clarifying shampoo for a while. The L'Oreal Sensi-Balance shampoo is also ideal for those who have a sensitive scalp, and it also offers a clean, fresh fragrance.


OSMO Intensive Deep Repair Mask
I picked this up to try, as I was in pinch at the time and also needed a new hair mask to tie myself over, just until I get something just a little better. This is quite an unusual hair mask because sometimes it'll work, and at other times it won't. I will continue to use this up, but I don't think I will be purchasing it again in the future.

L'Oreal Professional Intensive Repair Mask
This was the hair mask that I was originally was going to purchase, before I brought the OSMO one. I'm really looking forward to using this, not only because its a quick 3 - 5 minute hair mask, but because this smells absolutely delicious. The fragrance reminds me of the rhubarb and custard sweets.


TIGI Bed Head After Party
I had this recommended to me years ago, and I have never got around to purchasing it until now. The Bed Head After Party is a smoothing cream, which helps to tame any fly aways. It also has a lovely fruity fragrance.


Sally's 4cm Mini Hair Grips & 5cm String Hair Grips x2 in Brown
Just because you can never have enough hair grips.

I used to visit Sally's on a regular basis while I was at college, and I had forgotten how good it was. So, its great that we now have one in my local town centre, and I have received nothing but friendly and excellent customer service.








No comments:

Post a Comment