Tuesday 28 June 2016

Review: Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment, which I have been using for the past few months.


I have been using the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment as my night time moisturiser, and I have noticed a difference as my skin feels a lot more hydrated than what it did previously. It also has a gorgeous tropical coconut fragrance, which smells delicious.

The Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment has a fairly thick consistency, but once it has been applied to the skin its actually rather lightweight.


As well as a moisturiser, you can also use this as a 20 minute intensive rehydrating mask; by applying a thick layer to your face, and then just leave it on for twenty minutes.


Claims

- To hydrate, restore, replenish, as well as to calm the skin
- Provides deep and instant hydration for short, medium and long term results
- Ideal for dry and dehydrated skin

Ingrediants

Hyaluronic Acid - This helps to deliver hydration to the skin for a more youthful appearance
Cirtic Acid - Provides illumination to the skin for that dewy glow
Olive Leaf (grounded) - Is a natural and moisturising fatty acid that maintains moisture to the skin
Apple Extracts - To help moisturise and nourish a dull complexion
Micro Hydraclay - Reveals silky soft skin by trapping and retaining moisture multiple times in its own weight
Coconut Oil - Immediatly conditions the skin
Orange Blossom Honey - Provides an energised radiance to the skin
Ginger Root - Detoxifies the skin for a healhier looking complexion

Overall I'm really impressed with the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment, as my skin is firmer and a lot more hydrated; and I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry, dehydrated skin or whose skin just my need an extra boost of hydration.


No comments:

Post a Comment