Tuesday 3 May 2016

Fragrance Review: Georgio Armani Si EDP

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you a fragrance, which I have recently added to my fragrance collection; and its fast becoming one of my favourite scents to wear.




This is a lovely fragrance to wear all year round, and it would be wonderful to wear on a night out. The Georgio Armani Si fragrance has lovely warmth, that justs ever-so-slightly undercuts the sweetness of the scent, which makes this a grown up sweet scent; as it isn't sickly sweet, which I know some fragrances can be.


When this fragrance first came out I didn't really take too it, and it wasn't until megsmakeup8 mentioned it in her 'Perfume Collection' video that I wanted to try it again, and its when I tried it again that I actually fell in love with the scent, and like I said at the beginning its fast becoming one of my favourite scents to wear. So, I actually owe Megan a great big 'Thank you', as this isn't something I usually go for scent wise.


Fragrance Notes


Top: Sicilian Bergamont, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis

Middle: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Bottom: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanoxa, Vanille Absolute

I hope you enjoyed reading this review of Georgio Armani Si, and please go and check out Megan's lovely Youtube channel, as I think you'll love her just as much I do and pick up some great ideas along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment